Editing or deleting time off bookings
You can edit or delete a time off booking on behalf of a user. This ensures records and balances remain accurate when the user or their supervisor is unavailable.
If you've been assigned Make Time Off Balance Adjustments permission, you can find all holiday bookings on a single page, and mass delete holiday bookings.
Adding or deleting time off bookings
To edit or delete a time off booking:
- Go to Payroll > Time Off.
A list of time off bookings is displayed.
- Filter the list as needed to locate the booking to edit.
- Click on the user’s name to open the booking.
- Click the Edit Time Off button in the lower, left-hand corner of the dialog.
- Make changes to the booking and click Save. Or, to delete the booking, click Delete Time Off.
To delete multiple bookings at once, return to the list and click the check box next to each booking you want to delete. Then, select the Delete button above the list.
Deleting holiday bookings
Mass deleting holiday bookings may be useful if an error occurred when the bookings were auto-generated the bookings – for example, the holiday or user settings were incorrect – so you need to delete bookings before re-adding them.
To delete holiday bookings:
- Go to Payroll > Time Off > Holiday Bookings.
- Filter to find the bookings you need to delete.
You can filter by user name, user groups, or date range – use the latter to filter for a specific holiday.
- Select the check boxes for the bookings to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
You can also edit bookings from this page, by following the first procedure shown on this page.
Do bookings and timesheets that are edited have to be reapproved?
If you edit a booking, whether or not it or its associated timesheet requires re-approval depends on the settings your administrator selected.