Booking and viewing time off using CloudClock
To access time off via CloudClock:
- Log in to the Clock.
- Tap the icon in the top, left-hand corner of the CloudClock punch screen.
A panel will display on the left side of the screen.
- Tap Time Off.
To book time off via CloudClock:
- Log in and access the time off features.
- Ensure the Calendar tab is selected.
- In the calendar, tap the day you want to book off. If you want to book off more than one day, tap the first day and then the last day of the booking.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap the Choose time of type field, and tap the type of time off you want to book.
- Tap the Full Day field to book a partial day off, if applicable. Enter Comments, if desired.
- Tap Submit.
Your booking will display in the calendar.
To view your current time off balances:
Your current balance for each time off type displays. If a type isn’t listed, your administrator has set that type to not be tracked.
You can check whether a booking you submitted has been approved. You may also be also be able to edit or delete bookings that you’ve submitted.
To view a booking:
All bookings you’ve submitted display, with their approval status indicated.
To edit or delete a booking:
- Tap the booking.
- Tap Delete to delete the booking. Tap Edit to edit it.
- Make your changes, and tap Resubmit.