Replicon For Architectural & Design Firms
Replicon’s configurable time tracking platform helps centralize all time and expense management across the architectural firm to get real-time visibility into project status, costs, WIP and billing. Our customers benefit from improved billable utilization, accurate and on-time invoicing and increased profitability.
Time Tracking For Your Architectural & Design Teams
- Configure timesheets and expenses to capture the information as per your business needs.
- Differentiate between billable and nonbillable project hours and allocate them to clients.
- Consultants can book time off on the timesheet to indicate vacation and non-availability.
- Utilize timesheet comments and attachments to give supervisors and clients detailed context and transparency.
- Leverage our advanced mobile app to enable your field teams to submit time and expense entries.
Intelligent Validations and Approvals
- Leverage advanced business validations to reduce errors on the timesheets.
- Ensure timely submission from consultants and supervisors using real-time alerts.
- Model approval workflows that make sense for your Architectural firm.
- Dynamic routing of timesheets to project managers or supervisors further reduces overheads and lead times.
Maximize Billable Hours
- Set accurate billing hour targets at different levels by rolling up individual billable hours to a group, business unit, or organization.
- Easily handle reduced work hours and exceptions, such as holidays or non-working days.
- Give your supervisors and executives up-to-the-minute visibility into billable hours.
- Manage performance and accountability with access to historical trends and real-time billable target progress.
Manage Project Delivery
- Create multi-level client projects, define project milestones, and set up relevant information in seconds.
- Set estimates and track project status, actuals, WIP, billable hours in real-time to manage your business.
- Roll-up projects into programs and get full insight into profitability and performance.
- Get a centralized view of all your firm’s clients and projects.
- Access detailed information about project hours, costs, billing, and profitability.
Streamlined Billing and Cash Flow
- Define and manage billing for fixed-bid or time and materials projects with ease.
- Set billing rates at client, project, or role level to match your contract requirements.
- Configure invoices using our system or export the information to share with customers.
- Easily invoice your globally distributed client base with multi-currency support.
- Bill quickly, collect faster, stay on top of payments and delinquencies to get control of your cash flows.
Integrations For Your Firm
- Utilize our prebuilt connectors or build your own using our web services API.
- Seamlessly share time and project data with other applications within your business ecosystem.
- Connect with CRM, HR, PM, accounting, ERP or other proprietary systems using our prebuilt connectors and integration services.
- Define your business metrics and manage your firm’s performance.
- Get real-time visibility into clients, projects, resources, and billing using our out-of-the-box reports.
- See the big picture using our dynamic summary charts and dashboards.
- Configure the reports to match your organization’s reporting needs.
- Stay on top of business metrics like billing, WIP, utilization, margins, etc. and use them to make proactive decisions.
“In the professional services industry, time, expenses and resource data is our lifeblood to ensure we support our teams, we exceed expectations with our clients, and we grow our business. Replicon plays an intrinsic role at Xoomworks.” Read More
“Our accounting department has significantly simplified the coding, and subsequently the data collected, in our mandated payroll system, to rely heavily on Replicon to understand the percentage of time spent on jobs to fine-tune our service level agreements, performance measures and unit costs.” Read More
“From the onset, it’s clear that Replicon is an innovative technology company, and that it sees optimizing time as a core pillar to delivering significant value to its customers” Read More
“We rely heavily on Replicon’s built-in reports, and another standout feature for us is the progress bar that visually represents how a project is tracking against a client’s budget. Using these functionalities, managers can pull a report in seconds on how a project is tracking.” Read More
“With Replicon, it’s been so much easier for us to track campaigns, and break it down into subcategories so we have more granularity into how a project is faring. We continue to embrace how to use the data in more strategic and critical ways each day, which undoubtedly helps us continue to serve our clients effectively.” Read More