Scale Your Embedded Services Organization With Real-time Project Tracking & Accurate Billing
Get complete visibility into project progress, maximize consultant utilization and improve billing for your embedded services company.
Replicon For Embedded Services Organizations
Replicon’s project time tracking platform helps Embedded Services Organizations track client projects and billable hours, manage approval and billing workflows, apply relevant rates & invoice clients accurately, every time. Our customers streamline their time and project billing to see a 5-10% increase in billing, and more than 90% reduction in billing lead times with these enhanced capabilities.
Time Tracking For Your Embedded Services Teams
- Configure timesheets to track project information you want as per your business needs.
- Leverage our advanced mobile app to enable your traveling and remote teams to submit time and expense entries.
- Capture all billable and nonbillable project hours and allocate them to clients for accurate billing.
- Consultants can book time off on the timesheet to indicate vacation and non-availability.
- Utilize timesheet comments and attachments to give supervisors and clients detailed context and transparency.
Intelligent Validations and Approvals
- Reduce rework and improve accuracy using the advanced business validations.
- Model approval workflows that make sense for your embedded services business.
- Dynamic routing of timesheets to project managers further reduces overheads and lead times.
- Ensure timely actions from consultants and supervisors using real-time alerts.
Plan & Manage Service Delivery
- Create multi-level client projects, define project milestones, and set up relevant information in seconds.
- Track project status, budgets vs actuals, WIP, billable hours in real-time.
- Access detailed information about project hours, costs, billing, and profitability.
- Centralized visibility into all your clients and projects for complete control over delivery and billing.
- Use historical project and cost information to plan your statements of work better.
Maximize Billable Hours
- Manage consulting revenues with clear billable hour targets for individuals, teams, departments or business units.
- Easily handle reduced work hours and exceptions, such as holidays or non-working days.
- Give your supervisors and executives up-to-the-minute visibility into billable hours through advanced reporting and dashboards.
- Manage your Embedded Services firm’s performance and accountability with access to historical trends and real-time billable target progress.
Fast, Accurate Billing
- Support for billing your fixed-bid or time and materials projects with ease.
- Set billing rates at client, project, or role level to match your business needs.
- Configure invoices using our system or export the information to share with customers.
- Easily invoice your globally distributed client base with multi-currency support.
- Bill quickly and manage payments to get complete control of your cash flows.
Integrations For Your Business
- Connect with CRM, HR, PM, ticketing, accounting, ERP or other proprietary systems.
- Utilize our prebuilt connectors to instantly set up data transfer to your accounting or invoicing system.
- Seamlessly share time and project data with other systems within your ecosystem.
- Model your business metrics to manage your firm’s performance.
- Get real-time visibility into clients, projects, resources, and billing using our out-of-the-box reports.
- See the big picture using our dynamic summary charts and dashboards.
- Configure the reports to match your organization’s reporting needs.
- Stay on top of business metrics like billing, WIP, utilization, margins, etc. and use them to make proactive decisions.
Learn more about the products that enable your Embedded Services Organizations use case
Track your projects, manage estimates to actuals & account for all costs in real-time
Simplified project time and expense tracking software for your business
Automate time off tracking across your business for accurate staffing and compliance