ZeroTime: AI-powered Time Tracking
ZeroTime™ allows your hybrid workforce to automatically capture work and time data from all the work apps. With ZeroTime™ you can:
- Reconstruct the work week across multiple projects
- Capture accurate time spent across projects
- Assemble pre-filled timesheets for your employees to review and submit
Accurately track project time across your work apps to improve visibility into project costs and performance, optimize resource productivity, and increase on-time completion. Assemble pre-filled timesheets for your employees to review and submit.
- Use AI to track project time and costs with ease
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Optimize resource allocation
- Improve project planning & investment
A unified AI-powered platform for global organizations to manage Time & Attendance, Time Off, Schedules, Labor Compliance, and Pay.
- Effortlessly Manage Global Workforce and Labor Compliance
- Ensure compliance with 375 labor rules across 147+ jurisdictions in 85+ countries across the globe.
- Enforce schedule validations in compliance with global & regional regulations
- Integrate Seamlessly With Multiple Payroll Vendors like ADP, Ceridian, Paycer, SAP, and paylocity
Time & Attendance
With an AI Powered scheduling platform and built-in compliance validation rules, Replicon automates the employees and job schedules resulting in 100% accurate time sheets every week. Streamline your payroll process, eliminate buddy punching, manage your time off and overtime liabilities and ensure workforce productivity and compliance with our AI/ML-powered and easy-to-use cloud application.
- AI-powered time tracking for accurate payroll
- Eliminate “buddy punching”
- Improve time off & overtime management
- Minimize labor compliance risk
Self-driving PSA Software uses advanced AI/ML technology to analyze real-time data, and deliver actionable recommendations to keep projects, resources and finances on track.
- Get up-to-date real-time view of the business
- Ensure consistent project execution
- Intelligent resource management
- AI-powered time tracking with ZeroTime™
Improve insight into project performance, increase your service margins, and deliver on-time, profitable projects with our easy-to-use cloud application.
- Improve project visibility and execution
- Streamline time capture and billing
- Maximize resource utilization
- Forecast revenue and resource demand
Automate and streamline expense processing, gain real-time visibility into reimbursable and project expenses, and enter expenses from anywhere using your mobile or tablet device.
- Track expense type, payment method, tax codes, and more
- Manage project-related expenses
- Configure multi-level approval paths
- Easily submit expenses – even on-the-go
Simplify time off management for businesses worldwide with Replicon’s Global Time off Solution.
- Enjoy real-time visibility into time off balances and ensure compliance with global labor laws.
- Comply with overtime regulations and preempt non-compliance risks like fines, penalties, and lawsuits.
- Customize your time off policies based on your organization or the region where you operate.
- Simplify time off approvals with rules-based workflows and managerial supervision.
- Experience seamless integration with payroll vendors like ADP, Ceridian, Payserv, SAP, paylocity, and many more.
Simply download the app to an ordinary tablet device and start tracking time & attendance immediately. Employees enjoy self-service time-off capabilities, and managers have photo audit history of employee “punch-ins.“
- Get started quickly
- Eliminate buddy punching
- Streamline time and attendance
- Simplify time off management
Replicon API for BI Services
Use our predefined connectors to view your data in Tableau or Microsoft Power BI, push your data to a data warehouse like Google BigQuery, or use our powerful Replicon API for BI Services to connect to other sources.
- Prepackaged for Tableau, Power BI and Google BigQuery
- Robust RESTful API Support
- Permission-driven data access
- Sample dashboards and workbooks