New base currency fields in reports
A base currency (BC) equivalent for Rate/Amount fields is now available in the Custom columns and you can use the fields in your custom formulae.
- A new field Hourly Billing Rate Amount (BC) has been added to the Pre-defined and Custom columns.
- The field Actual Billing (All Dates) has been renamed to Actual Billing (All Dates) (BC) since it acts like a BC field and also converts to the base currency. The field name now matches its behaviour.
- A new field Actual Billing (Selected Dates) (BC) has been added to the Pre-defined and Custom columns.
- You will not be able to log into the application if your login name contains a unicode character.
- Sometimes it takes a very long time for reports to display.
- When you try to search for a project in your timesheet using the predictive search method, you are not able to do so.
- The Timesheet Period Total section in the In-Out timesheet does not display the total time.
- When you try to add a holiday in the Add New Holiday window, the Date field does not populate the date calendar.