Employee edit of punches
Employees can now add, delete, and edit punches, and can post punches to their timesheet, from the My Replicon > Punch In or Out page of the web application.
Indication that punches were manually edited
On the Team > Time Punches and the My Replicon > Punch In or Out pages, punches that were added or edited manually (that is, ones that weren’t modified through real-time punching) now show a blue triangle in the top, right-hand corner of the punch cell.
This can help you quickly identify punches that were modified retroactively.
- User names and data rows do not always align correctly in resource allocation charts.
- If there are unsaved changes in your timesheet when you create or edit a time off booking from your timesheet, the unsaved changes are lost when you submit the booking.
- A .CSV is not in specified format error occurs when you attempt to upload an office schedule based on the available template on the Team > Schedules page.
- On the Team > Time Punches page, if you create an In punch one day, and then a matching Out punch the next day, the Out punch is listed as occurring on the In punch day, resulting in a negative punch duration.
- If your instance has many departments, an error may occur when you click the Projects > Team tab after adding a new project.
- The timesheet momentarily freezes if an automatic save occurs while you’re making a change. Fixed so that autosave does not occur while a user is editing. Also, the autosave frequency has been increased.
- On the Payroll > Time Off page, if you select a row number to jump to from the User column, the page may load indefinitely.
- An error occurs if you attempt to reset your password using the Forgot Password link on the login page if your email address includes an apostrophe.