TimeSheet does not get saved when the user clicks on View Period in In-Out TimeSheet
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The user enters Time in multiple rows and saves it, however when he clicks on View Period gets the option to save it again and even after clicking on Ok the time entered in additional rows does not show up.
When the user enters time as 24:00 and clicks on Save, user is able to save it. However, after saving it when the user clicks on View Period gets the pop up that the changes are not being saved either needs to click on Ok or Cancel.
Even if the user clicks on Ok, and checks the time entries in View Period the time that he has entered, by adding additional rows does not get reflected.
This happens due to timesheet validation error.
In order to resolve the issue, the user needs to enter time as 00:00 instead of 24:00. It is because even in a 24 hour hour clock there is no time as 24:00 and hence validation cannot be done. Hence, if the user works till midnight, he needs to enter 00:00 instead of 24:00 for the validation to take place.
When the user clicks on Save it would allow the user to Save the time, however when the user would try to View Period then Validation would occur and it would error out. Also, if the user is not able to Save any time entered in TimeSheet and the user is using Internet Explorer 8, then follow the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Click Start –> Run –> ncpa.cpl
- It would open the Internet Properties window. Click on Privacy Tab and then Advanced under Settings.
- Check the option of Override automatic cookie handling as well as Always allow session cookies and then save the Settings.
- Then close and re-open Internet Explorer and then log into Web TimeSheet and enter time and save it.
- It would allow the time to be saved without any error's.
This issue applicable to timesheet which has In-Out and time format as 24 hours.