Settings button in the reports is permission driven. This permission tunrs on/off the settings button on ALL the reports.
The affected user permissions needs to be noted.
- Login to Web TimeSheet as Administrator
- Click on Administration tab
- Click on users from the left
- Locate and double click on the affected user
- Under access tab, make note of all the permissions that checked to the user. (If there are more than 1 permission assigned for the user, all these permissions needs to be checked later as suggested below.)
Go to the specific permission to check granular level permission as follow.
- Login to Web TimeSheet as administrator.
- Click on Administration tab.
- Click on Permissions under user/departments.
- Click on the name of the affected permission.
- Click on Reports tab with in the permission.
- Expand the first section called "Reports"
- Put a check mark next to "Edit Report settings"
- Click on save to the permission.
If there were more than 1 permission checked for the user in their user profile, decide which permission should be granted the edit report settings. Not all permissions may be required to do so according a company's requirement.