How to disable or re-enable an integration manager?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
You may disable a connection to an integration manager. Disabling a connection prevents those who run the integration manager from using it to connect to Web TimeSheet, and thereby prevents them from performing updates. Disabled integration managers can be re-enabled.
To disable previously enabled (authorized) module connection:
Open the Integration Setup page
- Select Integrations from the top menu.
- Select Setup > Integration Setup from the side menu. (A list of all modules that have been enabled in your Web TimeSheet installation displays)
- Select the Edit icon next to the integration manager that you want to disable.
- The integration manager's Status page displays.
- Select the Disabled option and click Save.
If you have to re-enable a disabled integration manager click on Enabled in the integration manager Status page and click Save.