Viewing additional columns in ‘Waiting Timesheet Approvals’ page.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Unlike other waiting for approval sections like Time Off or Expense, the Waiting Timesheet Approvals has a column settings button named Settings along with the Approve & Reject buttons.
This column settings feature on the Waiting Timesheet Approvals page of Web TimeSheet is used to add more columns to a waiting timesheet in-order to give better visibility of the timesheet before approving it. Having better visibility on the timesheet approval screen, just before approving them, provides the approver a better view, a summary or a break down of where time was entered on the timesheet at the higher level rather than to drill down into each waiting timesheet in-order to identify how much time was entered against what Project or Task or Activity.
Incorrect approvals often lead to or creates additional overhead for the Web TimeSheet Administrators when they have to go back and reopen timesheets in-order to perform any changes to it but through this feature, approvers can easily verify timesheets and incorrect time entries can be identified sooner.
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the Timesheet approver.
- Click on the Approvals icon at the top menu bar.
- By default the Waiting Timesheet Approvals screen should appear on the screen or choose the Timesheets option from the left panel, found under the 'Waiting' category.
- Under the list of waiting timesheets, you will find three buttons 'Approve', 'Reject' & 'Settings'.
- Click on the "Settings" button.
- Check off the required columns and click "Save" button on the current page.