How to edit report settings for everyone?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
If you edit a report at the system-level, your changes will apply to all versions of that report in use across the Web TimeSheet system. To edit reports at the system-level, users must have Add Public Reports permission. That is, you must have access to the 'Add Report' link.
To edit a report at the system-level:
Open either the 'Manage Reports' or 'List Reports' page.
- Log into Web TimeSheet.
- Select 'Reports' from the top menu. The Select a Report page displays.
- Select 'Setup' > 'Manage Reports' or 'List Reports' from the side menu.
- Select the ‘Edit’ icon (Pencil with a notepad) next to the report you want to edit.
- Edit the report settings as desired.
- Select 'Save'. The changes will be applied the next time the report is run.
If you do not have access to the 'Add Report' link and you carry out this procedure, only your local version of your report will be affected.