How to make a report available for other users with the same settings / configuration as mine?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
If an existing report has been configured to show data in a specific format, and other users have to see the same report in that format, then it should be saved using the "Save As" option.
You will need necessary permissions to access and save report in Web TimeSheet.
- Click on the Reports icon from the top menu.
- From the side menu, choose the report that you intend to enable for other user(s).
- Click on the Save As button.
- Give this report a new name and specify the folder in which this report needs to be saved.
- Check the box to make this new report Public.
- Enable those permissions in Web TimeSheet that should have access to this new report.
- Click on Save.