How to add Payroll export in Web TimeSheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Web TimeSheet's payroll export uses a specific format that allows data to be loaded into ADP for payroll processing.
1. Create your own customized payroll export using the ADP Export template, or
2. Use (and modify, if desired) the following two pre-configured exports:
ADP PC/Payroll v5.1
ADP Web Applications.
Adding a Payroll Export:
Open the Add Export page.
- Select Integrations from the top menu.
- Select Exports > Add Export from the side menu.
- Complete the following fields:
- Enter a name and description for the report.
- From the Folder list, choose the folder in which you want the export to be saved.
- In the Availability section, choose whether to save the report as a Public Export or a Private Export.
- If you select Public Export, enable the check box next to each permission profile you wish to make the export accessible to. To make the export available within all of the permission profiles, select Select All.
How do public and private exports differ?
Private exports are only available to the user who created them, while public exports are available to all users who have the export enabled in their permissions (see the next step). The Private Export option is only shown if Add/Delete Private Exports is included in your permissions.
You can only specify whether an export is public or private when first creating the export. You cannot change this setting after the export is created unless you save the export under a new name.
Template to Base Export On:
- Select a template to start from.
- The template dictates which fields and other configuration options are available for inclusion in the export.
- To see the options available, select a template from the list and the configurable items will display at the bottom of the page.
3. Complete the fields on the following settings tabs.
- Columns: Select the fields to include in the report by enabling the appropriate check boxes.
- Export: Tab, select export file and ADP-specific data options:
Name of file to generate – Enter the name for the CSV export file
- Batch ID – Enter or generate a unique batch ID. This is a required field for import into ADP. ADP-Specific Company Code.
- Pay code / Field name mappings – Map each hours field label to a pay code.
- Column Order: Choose the order in which columns are displayed and how the columns will be sorted.
- Field Mapping: Map Web TimeSheet fields you selected on the Fields tab to the appropriate ADP fields.
- Format: Specify how numbers will be formatted in the export.
- Filters: Tab and enable the check box next to each filter you wish to have available within the report control bar. Filters are used to control what data is included in the export. To preview what a filter will look like, select the magnifier icon next to the filter name. A preview will be displayed to the right of the list of available filters.
- Buttons: Select which buttons you'd like to display on the export.
4. Select Save. The new export will be created in the selected folder.
Once the export is created, you can manually run the export. If you wish to make changes to the report, you can edit it. The above mentioned Payroll export can be done by any user whose permission is enabled with Data Exports option.
To enable Data Exports under permission follow the below steps:
- Login as administrator.
- Click on Permissions under Users/Departments.
- Edit the permission profile (on which you want to enable Data Exports).
- Expand Data Exports and assign appropriate permissions which are required.