What is the ‘base currency’, and how can we change it?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The base currency is typically the currency used at the main location of your organization, and is used in all cost calculations. In addition, Web TimeSheet converts foreign currency amounts to your base currency.
To view or edit the base currency:
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative rights.
- Click on the Administration icon on the top menu.
- On the left side menu, click on Currencies under the System category.
- Below the Delete and Add button you will see Base currency is. Click on the Edit button to change the base currency.
- Select a new currency from the Base currency drop-down box.
- Select Save.