ADP exports are missing from the Integrations page of Web TimeSheet.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When you access the Integrations tab of Web TimeSheet, the ADP exports may be missing. This is more likely a User permission related issue. One or more permissions assigned to the user have the integration to ADP option disabled.
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative rights.
- Click on Users from Shortcuts (Side Menu)
- In the list of users, identify the user who is facing trouble accessing ADP.
- Edit this user profile by clicking on the edit icon beside the User Name.
- Check the permissions enabled for the user.
- Click on Permissions under the Users/ Departments section on the side menu.
- Edit the permission name that you found enabled for the user (for whom you need to provide ADP integration access.)
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the '+' sign next to Integration.
- Check the boxes next to ADP Web Applications and ADP PC/Payroll v5.1
- Check all other relevant Data Exports permission as needed.
- Click on Save.
- Log out and Log in as the user, you should now be able to access the ADP Payroll exports.