Documentation of recommended practices when transferring data between Web Timesheet and Microsoft Projects.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
You should use the following recommended practices when transferring data between Web TimeSheet and Microsoft Project.
If you are a Microsoft Project user integrating with Web TimeSheet for the first time:
- Use Microsoft Project to create and maintain your project profile/project information.
- Transfer the projects from Microsoft Project to Web TimeSheet.
- Enter time against the projects in Web TimeSheet.
- Only change the project information in Microsoft Project.
If you are a Web TimeSheet user integrating with Microsoft Project for the first time:
- Transfer any existing Web TimeSheet project information to Microsoft Project for the first time only.
- Following this initial transfer of project information, update the projects in Microsoft Project and transfer the updated projects from Microsoft Project back to Web TimeSheet.
- Use Web TimeSheet to enter time and transfer only time to Microsoft Project.