How to restrict users from seeing other users time off booking?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When a user books a time off, there is a possibility that other users in the organization can view the Time off details for this user. There may be a requirement where the timeoff data should be shown only to the user who booked the timeoff and not other users.
The ability to restrict a user from seeing others time off bookings can be achieved through permissions.
Steps to set the appropriate Permissions to restrict the visibility:
- Log into Web TimeSheet an Administrator, click on the Administration icon at the top. and then click on Permissions under the Users/ Departments on the left side pane.
- This will list the different Permission Types.
- Click on the Edit button to edit the appropriate permission type that needs the change.
- Click on the '+' sign next to Timeoff permission
- Under the View Calendar, disallow the sub-permissions like Display other users approved time off , Display other users time off waiting for approval, Display other users rejected time off, Allow export to Outlook, Allow use of iCal feed by removing the check mark.