The following steps will guide you to reset your Web TimeSheet login password. These steps apply only to users who use the SaaS version of Web TimeSheet.
- Go to the login page of Web TimeSheet, https://login.replicon.com/
- Click the Forgot your Password? option located below the password box.
- Type in your company key (in most cases, it would be the full name of your company – as a single word with no space, e.g., repliconinc) in the Company field and your official e-mail address (the default e-mail address set in your Web TimeSheet profile) in the E-mail Address field.
- Click Reset Password.
- You will receive an e-mail from Web TimeSheet (to your official e-mail address), with a link to reset your password.
- Clicking the link, will direct you to a web page where you will have to type in the new password (followed by retyping the password).
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent from Web TimeSheet, to your official e-mail address with your new login details.
- Log into Web TimeSheet using the new password.
Refer the images below: