How to configure a report to pull all the client information in Web TimeSheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
All the information related to the clients can be viewed by using the Client Detail report using one of the templates in Web TimeSheet.
To Configure a report follow the steps listed below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator or as a user who has the appropriate permissions to add new reports in Web TimeSheet.
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Click Add Report found in the left panel, under the Setup category.
- Complete the Basic Information section by providing a name to the new report. The description is not a mandatory field. Choose a folder from the drop-down, where you want the new report to be saved.
- Complete the Report Access Level section by choosing either the Public Report or Private Report option. Refer to solution: What is the difference between Public Report and Private Report?.
- Complete the Template to Base Report On section, by selecting a Category from the drop-down or by default choosing All. Report Type as Text, which specifies the type report template to use and select the Client Detail from the Template list.
- Choose the required columns that you would like to be listed under this Report.
- Go to Buttons Tab and select each button you wish to have within the new report.
- Click Save.
Note: The Settings determine what data is included in the report and how it is displayed. Most of these settings can be edited after the report is added.