In Expense sheet, why am I not able to change the rates for some Expense codes?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When expense codes (e.g. Mileage) are of type Expense Rate, they are usually not meant to be edited by the users. This is because, such expense amount calculation is based on rate per quantity. If you still want to allow a user to edit the expense rate, then the user's permission has to be edited to enable it.
To grant users the ability to edit the rate of an expense type in the expense sheet, please follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Administration icon at the top.
- On the side menu, select Permissions under Users/Departments section.
- In the list of permissions, click on Edit button found beside the permission to be edited.
- Click on the '+' sign beside Expenses.
- Enable the Override amount for rated expenses option by putting a check mark in the box beside it.
- Click on Save.