Why am I not able to see the ‘Offline’ button on my standard timesheet even when I have the permission enabled?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The Offline button on the timesheet is visible only when the authentication type is set to Web TimeSheet Internal under the user's profile. SAML is an unsupported authentication type.
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Click on the Administration icon at the top menu bar.
- Select Users from the left pane, under the Users/Departments category.
- Pick the user for whom the authentication type need to be verified or changed to Web TimeSheet Internal.
- Click the Edit button (represented by a notepad & pencil icon) next to the user name or double-click on the user name.
- Click the drop-down next to Authentication Type, under the Access tab.
- Pick Web TimeSheet Internal from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Refer the attached screenshot for illustration.