How to limit an user with limited administrator access from viewing and editing permissions?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
It might be necessary for an organization to have one or more users in Web TimeSheet with limited administrator access to perform certain basic functions like password reset, email address change etc. For such users, it might be necessary that they do not have access to view or edit permissions. Please follow these steps to disable access to view/edit permission.
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative privileges.
- Click on Administration tab from the top menu.
- Select Permission under Users/Departments.
- In the List Permissions locate the permission to be edited.
- Click the Edit button beside the permission assigned to the user.
- Click the '+' sign next to Administration to expand.
- Uncheck the boxes beside the options for View, Edit, Add and Delete.
- Click on Save?.