Project Status report shows multiple lines with same project code
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Project Status report shows multiple lines with same project code, even though the client name and project name is same.
This happens when the with and without time entries option is selected.
This can be avoided by enabling the Task Time Entry Status Filter and then by selecting Task with Timesheet entries.
- Steps to enable Task Time Entry Status Filter:
- Login to Web Timesheet.
- Click on Reports tab.
- Select Project status report.
- Click on Settings and then go to Filters tab.
- Enable Task Time Entry Status Filter and then click on Save.
- Now from the filter select Task with Timesheet entries and run the report.
Refer to attached screenshot showing the issue: