Scenarios where holiday hours will not be auto-populated on the timesheet
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Whenever a new holiday is added to a holiday calendar, some of the timesheets may not auto-populate the holiday time even though the timeoff type is enabled in the user profile.
Holiday time may not auto-populate on the timesheet, due to any of the following reasons:
- The holiday time off type is not enabled in the user profile.
- Correct holiday calendar is not selected in the user profile.
- User is not assigned Time & Attendance license seat.
- Book timeoff permission is not enabled in the permission assigned to the user.
- User has already generated the timesheet in advance before the holiday was added to the holiday calendar.
- Time off is added into Holiday calendar after the timesheet is generated.