User list displays additional departments which are not assigned in the user profile
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
User is displayed two or more times in the 'User' list up on selecting 'Include sub-department' at the Company level, while in the user's profile only primary department assignment is seen.
This occurs because one or more department(s) that the user is assigned to is/are disabled. Disabled department will not show up with in the user profile.
- Log into Web TimeSheet with Administrative privileges.
- Click on Administrator tab, and click on Departments under the Users/Departments section? in the side menu.
- Click the Edit button beside the Disabled Department.
- Select the option Enable and click on Save.
- Now navigate to the user profile.
- Click on Users under Users/Departments.
- Edit the user.
- Under Access tab click on the Edit button beside Additional Departments.
- Uncheck the boxes beside additional departments which are not required and click on Save.
To disable a department:
- Click on Administrator tab
- Click on Departments under Users/Departments.
- Click the Edit button beside the chosen department or double click on the name of the department.
- Uncheck the option Enable and click on Save.