How to track Timecard punch out information of the users who forget to punch out?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
At times users may forget to punch out, the Supervisor can track this information by running a report called Missing Punch Out. This report is not available by default under reports. You will have to create a new Report based on the template Missing Punch Out.
Only users with Add Public Reports permission can add new reports. However, if users have Add/Delete Private Reports permission, they can add a new report by saving a copy of an existing report and then editing it.
- Open the Add New Report page:
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Select Add Report under Setup from the side menu.
- Complete the Basic Information section:
- Enter a name (and description, if desired) for the report in the Report Name and Description fields.
- In the Folder list, choose the folder where you want the new report to be saved.
- Complete the Report Access Level section by choosing one of the following options,
The report will be available to all users who have the report enabled in their permissions. If you select this option, enable the check box next to each permission profile you want the report to be accessible to. To make the report available within all of the permission profiles, select 'Select All'.
Report will only be available to the user who created it. The Private Report option only displays if the user has Add/Delete Private Reports permission. You can only specify whether a report is public or private when first creating the report. You cannot change this setting after the report is created unless you save the report under a new name.
- From the Template to Base Report On section, select Missing Punch Out
- Editing the report settings determine what data is included in the report and how it is displayed. Most of these settings can be edited after the report is added.
Select Save and the new report is added to the folder you selected.