Can a Supervisor see the data for a user to whom he is not a current supervisor?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
A user can view data of people he no longer supervises in reports where he has supervisor access level, such as Status and User hours details under Time reports.
This can be replicated by following the steps listed below:
- Consider two users, User A and B
- Make sure User A does not have User B as his supervisor (neither current nor in the past)
- Let User A open and save a timesheet for some Period X (E.g: a period that includes today)
- Let User B view Status report under time reports, make sure the date range includes Period X. He shouldn't see User A's timesheet status.
- Edit User A's historical supervisors such that User B was his supervisor for some time period in the past
- Let User B view Status report under time reports, make sure the date range includes Period X. You will notice that he can see the status of User A's timesheet, even though he's not currently his supervisor.
Log into Web TimeSheet and click on Reports. Run any time report.