User’s timesheet is being approved by the system though a valid Approval path and Approver type is set.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When the Approver type and the Approval path is correct and the User's TimeSheet still gets system approved, then the issue might be caused if the Supervisor or the Approver has not been assigned with any License seats. If these seats are not assigned to the supervisor, the supervisor will not have access to the timesheet data and also will not receive any timesheets for approval.
To assign a License seat to the supervisor follow the steps given below:
- Log in to timesheet with administrative privileges.
- Click on the Administration tab from the top menu.
- Click on User under Shortcuts? in the side menu.
- Click the Edit button beside the user's name or double click on the user's name.
- Check the box next to Time & Attendance in Seat Assignments under the Access tab.
Click on Save.