Why am I not able to Add/Delete Public and Private Exports in Integration when logged in as Administrator?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The default Administrator permission does have the ability to Add/Delete Public Exports in Integration tab on Web Timesheet application.
- Follow the steps below to check if the required permissions are enabled to Add/Delete Public Exports in Integration tab:
- Login to Web Timesheet with Administrator privileges.
- Click on Administration icon seen in the System section at the top.
- Click Permissions under User/Departments in the left pane of the screen.
- Select Administrator, expand Administration and then Integration.
(Check/Enable the following permissions to make sure Administrator is able to Add/Delete Public Exports in Integration tab.)
Data Exports: Lets the user access data export features. Disabling this option disables all Data exports' sub-permissions.
Add Public Exports: Allows the user to create new exports using templates. When both Add Public Exports and Edit Export Settings permission are enabled, users can customize existing exports and, if desired, save the customizations as new exports that anyone with the assigned permission profiles can access.
Delete Public Exports: Allows users to delete public exports.
Add/Delete Private Exports: Lets the user customize existing exports and save the customizations as new exports that only the user can access. The user can also delete any private exports to which they have access.