Block Pop ups for any browser on a Mac computer
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
How to disable a Pop-Up blocker permanently:
- Open an Internet browser. (Macs support a variety of browsers and it does not matter which one is chosen)
- Click on the browser's name at the top of the screen.
- Select the option disable/enable pop-ups to toggle the pop-up blocker on and off. (Some browsers such as Safari, will show this in the drop down menu)
- Select the preferences tab in the drop down menu if you do not see an option to turn the blocker off.
- Select the content tab.
- Click the check box next to disable pop-up blocker to toggle the pop-up blocker on and off.
How to Disable a Pop-Up Blocker Temporarily
- Activate a pop-up screen by viewing a page that uses pop-ups in its interface. A widow will open asking if the pop-up blocker should be disabled for this site.
Select yes for pop-ups to be enabled for that particular site.
(The pop-up blocker gets activated again once the user navigates away from the site)