What is the use of a timesheet calendar?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The calendar in the Timesheet page, has two functions:
- To allow you to navigate to particular timesheets (or, in the case of In-Out and Locked In-Out format timesheets, particular days within a timesheet period). To return to your current timesheet, click the Today… link beneath the calendar.
- To allow you to view the submission status of your timesheets. Submission status of each timesheet is color-coded. The colors used are determined by the visual theme in use in your Web TimeSheet system.
- Red indicates the timesheet for this period is overdue or rejected
- A dark color such as Blue indicates the current timesheet period
- A medium color, such as Grey indicates a holiday or one of your weekly days off.