Is it possible to have Page Breaks in the reports?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Page breaks may be required, if data are to be present to multiple clients in the form of Print outs on paper. It makes complete sense to have each client's data start from a fresh/new page. Starting from Web TimeSheet 8.17 Release 1 onwards, the application allows each first level row grouping in the report to be separated by a page break. So one can row group by Clients to hand out the required billing data for separated out in new sheets per each client.
Note: This only applies to PDF format of reports/exports.
- Log into Web TimeSheet.
- Access the desired report in the Reports section (Controlled by permissions, if not seen, contact Web TimeSheet administrator).
- Click on the Settings button in the report (Controlled by permissions, if not seen, contact Web TimeSheet administrator).
- Click on Format tab in the pop-up window (Pop blockers should be turned off if pop-up is not seen here).
- Put a check mark on Separate each grouping by a page break option.
- Visit the Grouping tab to ensure there is at least 1 row grouping available.
- Click the Save button on the Settings window.
- Click on PDF button in the report.
Note: The page break added in PDF only applies to first level row grouping. If there are multiple groupings the other groupings will not add more page breaks.