How to report on task billing status?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Any Project report will give the information about the Task billing status. To view this information in reports, ensure that Use Billing information is enabled under System Preferences.
To enable Use Billing Information in Web TimeSheet, follow the steps given below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as admin.
- Click on Administration tab.
- Under System click on System Preferences.
- Now in the main screen under Usage enable Use Billing Information.
- Click Save.
To enable the Task status billing information in any Project Report follow the below steps:
- Log into Web Timesheet as either an administrator or with permission to edit settings on reports.
- Click on Reports tab.
- Under Project Report folder click on any Project Report.
- Click on Settings tab.
- Under Project/Task enable the column 'Task Billing Status'.
- Click on Save and Run report.
Note: The above steps will show a new column with Task Billing Status, to indicate a task as either billable or non billable and it displays the Billing status only for the Tasks and not for Projects level.