Why Time Off Approval status shows a list of approvers when the time off approval path is set to only ‘Supervisor’?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
- Let’s say User A is assigned as Supervisor for User X.
- User X time off approval path is set to Supervisor.
- When you view the time off booked by User X from Historical Time Off page, approval status shows Waiting on: User B and Remaining Approvers: User A instead of Waiting on: User A.
This is most likely supervisor of the User X must be changed from User B to User A in his profile after the time off has been raised by the User X.
- Edit the time off submitted by the user from Historical Time Off page and submit the changes.
- Time Off approval status would show Waiting on: User A.
To edit the Time Off from Historical Time Off page, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to Web TimeSheet with administrative rights.
- Select the Administration tab from the top menu.
- Click on Historical Time Off at the side menu.
- Click on View Time Off booking symbol next to the user name.
- Click on Edit button.
- Click on Submit Changes.