There are situations wherein a user would like to have a particular field displayed on the report with its values. When the report is run, by default these field may not be displayed. In scenarios where a particular field is not displayed by default on a report, follow the steps listed below:
- Run the appropriate report and see the columns that are displayed.
- check if the field that needs to be displayed is present.
- If it is not, click on the button called Settings.
- This will display the columns that can be a part of the report that is being run.
- Go down the list and check if the field name that should be a part of the report is available.
- If it is, put a check mark next to it and click on Save and Run and re-run the report.
Note: This feature of adding a field/ column to the report is permission driven.
If the Setting button is not displayed in the report, follow the steps given below:
- As an administrator, edit the appropriate permission type that needs to have the permission to click on button called Settings.
- Go to the tab called Reports.
- Expand the tree called Reports.
- Put a check mark next to Edit Report Settings.
- Click Save.