Unable to view a new activity under a user profile?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When a new Activity is added in Web TimeSheet, it would not show up under a user profile if the Activity is not enabled. To enable the Activity, follow the steps given below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Select the Administration tab from the top menu bar.
- Select Activities from the left pane, under the Timesheet Setup category.
- Click Add button towards the bottom in the List Activities page.
- Enter the name of the activity.
- You have to make sure that you select Enabled for the activity to be listed in the user's timesheet.