How to edit an ‘Automatic Update Action’ in Integration Manager for Microsoft Project Server?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To edit an Automatic Update Action in the Integration Manager for Microsoft Project, follow the steps given below:
- Launch Web TimeSheet Integration manager for Microsoft Project.
- Click on Automatic Update tab.
- Select the action from the Scheduled Actions list box.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings in the Scheduled Action Details section.
- Select Save Action.
- In the next dialog box, select Yes to overwrite the existing action with the new settings or No to create a new action with the settings.