Is it possible to report on billable data excluding all the rows that have billable amount of the value of 0?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Web TimeSheet administrator calls in saying that he would like to run a report in which if he billable column has a zero then the row needs to be omitted.
Lets assume the Web TimeSheet administrator wants to run a report to find out the billable/non-billable hours entered by users by selecting projects and entering comments, then you will need to edit the "Comments" report and use the custom columns in order to set up this report and then run the report. In order to do this you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as an administrator.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Click on Comments in the Time Reports section.
- Then click on Settings.
- Uncheck all the field selected in the General section.
- In the Settings window and in the column tab scroll down to the Custom Column section.
- Using the Add button you will need to create the following custom columns:
Project Billing Status:
Task Billing Status:
- Once the custom columns are all created, you will need to go to Column Order in Settings and set the order as as follows:
- Client Name
- Project Name
- Activity Name
- Entry Date
- User Name
- Billable Hours
- Total Hours
- Task Billing Status
- Project Billing Status
- Then Save and Run the report.