How to configure the Web TimeSheet Integration Manager for Microsoft Project?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The Integration Manager must be installed on your local computer in order to transfer data. Once installed, you can access the Integration Manager by following the steps below:
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Integration Manager for Microsoft Project Server. A setup for Web TimeSheet Integration Manager window displays.
- Server location.
- User name and Password (only required if you are using Project Server account authentication).
- Project Server account option.
3. Enter (or modify, if desired) the following Web Timesheet Connection information:
- The Web TimeSheet URL, which is used to access Web TimeSheet on the server. If you are unsure of the URL, check with your system administrator.
- Your Web TimeSheet Login name or Password you normally use to log in to Web TimeSheet.
- If you would like your Web TimeSheet connection information to be saved, enable Remember this information check box.
- You will still be able to change your login information,if necessary, from the Configuration tab within the Integration Manager.
4. Select the OK button to connect to Web TimeSheet. If the connection is successful, the Integration Manager will open a new window where you can select the data that needs to be transferred.