Can I reopen or un-archive a project?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To un-archive a project, follow the steps given below:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as an Administrator or as a Project leader (with project editing permission).
- In the List Projects screen, locate the filter "Display"
- Select All projects or My projects.
- Then select "Archived" in the second filter.
- All the Archived projects should be listed now.
- Double click or click on the "Edit Project" button beside the project name.
- In the project screen, click on the project name under "Project Structure".
- In the "Edit Project" window, locate "Project Status" (Check attached picture)
- The radio button beside "Archived" would be selected.
- Now select the radio button beside "Open".
- Click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Edit Project" window.
- In the project screen, click on "Save".
- Now the project is in open status.