User Defined Field appears in TimeSheet, even after un-checking it in permissions.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Even after un-checking User Defined Field (UDF) in permissions, it still appears in TimeSheet.
This is possible if multiple permissions are assigned to a user and any one of the permissions has UDF checked.
- Go to Administration.
- Go to Users in Users/Departments.
- Open user profile by clicking on edit next to the user name.
- Verify the names of permissions selected for this user.
- Go to permissions under Users/Departments.
- Edit this permission and un-check the appropriate UDF.