Why am I unable to save expenses on offline expense sheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
- Save the Expense.html file which you received as an attachment in the email to a folder or desktop on your computer and open it.
- You will see that the file is blocked by the Internet explorer. Right click and click on “Allow Blocked Content” as show in Allowed Blocked Content.PNG attached to this solution.
- Fill the expense sheet.
- As you want to save the expense sheet locally on your system, click on Save Offline
- Name it as week1.htm and save it in the same folder as the Expense.html file as shown in "Saving the expense sheet.PNG" attached to this solution.
- To reopen the saved Expense Sheet, Open the Expense.html file (same file that you received as an attachment)
- Click "Open…."
- Browse to the file week1.htm that you saved earlier. You should be able to see all the data you saved earlier on this file.