When a user tries to open a saved offline expense in the offline expense sheet, it may not show any data and would show the blank expense sheet.
In the status bar at the bottom of Internet Explorer, the '!' icon shows up.
Double clicking on the icon may show the error "Error on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly" (Check attached picture offline expense error.PNG).
This issue is caused by the Window-7 or Vista Operating systems, wherein a file received from another computer is marked and blocked by the Operating System.
* Locate the offline expense sheet which was downloaded from the e-mail.
* Right click on the expense sheet and click on the properties option in the pop up menu (Check attached picture Properties.PNG).
* Locate the Security section at the bottom of the properties box (Check attached picture Unblock.PNG).
* In the security section you should be able to see the message "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer".
* Click on the "Unblock" button beside this warning.
* Click on "OK" button at the bottom of the properties box.
* Now right click and open the offline expense sheet using Internet Explorer.
* The ActiveX warning may show up at top of the browser. (Check attached picture Activex warning.PNG)
* Click on the warning strip and then click on "Allow blocked content".
* Click on the "Yes" button in the Security Warning pop up.
* Now, click on the "Open" button in the offline expense sheet and select the saved expense sheet.