Can we use Invoice Templates in QuickBooks for creating invoice using QB Integration Manager?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Yes, you can use the invoice templates in QuickBooks with QuickBooks Integration Manager. Kindly follow the steps below to access the invoice templates in QuickBooks through QuickBooks Integration Manager:
1. Launch QuickBooks Integration Manager.
2. Select Client Invoice wizard in the left navigation panel.
3. Follow the Wizard to Map Fields screen.
4. Here you will need to click on Advanced Options.
5. Now you will be able to select the Invoice Templates from the dropdown menu.
This list will be the same template list that you can access from within QuickBooks Invoice.