How to enable the stop watch feature for users?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Steps to enable stop watch for timesheet users:
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative privileges.
- Click on Users in the left menu, which is located under Users/Departments.
- Click on the edit button beside the username.
- Make a note of the permissions assigned to the user. (Make a note of the common permission which is assigned to all the users)
- Click on Permissions under the Users/Departments in the left menu.
- Click on the edit icon beside one of the users permission.
- Under the system tab, click on the plus sign beside Timesheet.
- Enable the Use the stopwatch option by putting a check mark beside it.
- Click on the save button.
Refer the attached image (Image modified to fit the screen, all options in a permission are not listed in this image)
When using standard timesheet format in the smart interface, you will get the stop watch option under comments. You will be able to see stop watch option only when you select the current day.
To disable the stop watch from appearing in the timesheets of the users follow steps 1 – 7 and then uncheck Use the Stopwatch option.