How do I transfer ‘Task Cost’ from Microsoft Project as ‘Estimated Task Cost’ into Web TimeSheet using Integration Manager?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Follow the steps listed below to transfer Cost Rate in MSP as Task Estimated Cost in Web TimeSheet:
Update the project file in MSP (check the attached screenshot):
- Insert a column called Cost in MS Project.
- Enter a value (eg. $ 50) in the cell corresponding to the task for which you would like to update the Task Estimated Cost in Web TimeSheet.
Setting up the integration manager options and performing integration (check the attached screenshot):
- In Select Data to Update enable Update Project/Task Structure
- Click the Field Mapping tab and map Task Estimated Cost in Web TimeSheet with Task Cost in Microsoft Project.
- Click on the General tab and click on the Update Now to transfer the data in the Task Cost column into the Task Estimated Cost field of Web TimeSheet.