Why ‘Add Row’ button is seen instead of ‘Add/Remove task’ on the timesheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
A user may not be able to see the Add/Remove Task button, even though the user is added to projects, is associated with tasks and sub-tasks of the project. This issue could be affecting multiple users.
If multiple users are facing this issue and they all have the same permission, then the permission has to be modifed. To edit the permission follow the steps given below:
- Log in as Administrator.
- Click on Administration tab in the top menu.
- Select Permissions under Users/Departments from the left menu.
- Edit the permission that is assigned to the users.
- Expand Timesheet under System tab by clicking on the (+).
- For the option Allow time to be entered in the drop-down menu change Without requiring a project to be selected to either Both or Against Projects.
Note: This should enable the Add/Remove Task button on the user's timesheet.