In any Productivity report, is it possible to show the ‘billable target’ of users for whom no ‘billable target’ has been ente
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
A Project leader/Administrator forgets to set the 'Target Billable Hours' for a user and still wants to view the missed data i.e. zero with the productivity report. To enter the productivity target follow the steps given below.
– Select ' Projects ' from the top menu.
– Select ' Productivity ' > ' Productivity Targets ' from the side menu.
– Set the 'Target Billable Hours' for users.
It is possible to include users with targets of zero in Web TimeSheet 8.23.5 and above.
– Run the 'Productivity Details' or 'Productivity Summary' report.
– Enable the filter 'Productivity Targets'.
– Once enabled, select the radio button 'Show Billable Targets of Zero'.
– Click on 'Run Report'.