How to create single or multi-level approval paths in Web TimeSheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To create approval paths in Web TimeSheet, follow the steps given below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Select Administration from the top menu bar.
- Select Approver Types from the left pane, under the Approval Setup category.
- Add any new approver types if necessary.
- Then select the Approval Paths from the left pane, under the Approval Setup category.
- Choose the appropriate tabs at the top (Timesheet, Time Off Booking, Expenses), on the Approval Paths page.
- Click Add or Edit an existing approval path.
- On the Edit Approval Path page, there are 5 levels of approval path that define a approval path.
- To have a single approver, select only one level or choose multiple levels for a multiple-level approval path.
- You can also have multiple approvers approving the Timesheet/Expense/Time off by setting them on the same Approval Sequence.
- Click Save.
To assigning the approval path to the user, follow the steps given below:
- Select Users from the left pane, under the Users/Departments category.
- In the Users page, click the Edit User button beside the user name or double-click on the user name.
- Select the Advanced tab in the Edit User page.
- Navigate to the Approvals section below.
- Click the drop-down next to Timesheet Approval Path / Time Off Approval Path / Expense Approval Path, to choose the appropriate approval path.
- Click Save.